Dream, Girl is the documentary showcasing the stories of inspiring and ambitious female entrepreneurs.
From start-ups to million dollar industries, it’s time we stop telling girls they can be anything they want to be and show them what it means to be a leader. The film follows the journeys of five female founders at different stages of their careers, representing a diverse range of spaces including publishing, fashion, 3-D printing, and angel investing. Through the eyes of Annie, Clara, Joanne, Mariama, and Komal, Dream, Girl shows audiences of all ages that you don’t need permission to follow your dreams. As Mariama says in the film “Opportunity is like a door, you come and knock, and if it doesn’t open you break it.”
Dream, Girl launches online May 9th!
Click here to subscribe to my newsletter to be the first to see the film when it goes live.
Dream, Girl FAQ
- Dream, Girl was funded on Kickstarter in 2014 and raised $100K in 30 days to produce the film
- Dream, Girl was produced by an all-female crew
- Dream, Girl premiered at the White House in May 2016
- Oprah selected Dream, Girl's producers Erin Bagwell & Komal Minhas for her #SuperSoul100
- Dream, Girl is screening globally now
- Dream, Girl was produced, directed, and edited by Erin Bagwell.